5. Dell (DELL), a computer technology company, will announce third-quarter fiscal year 2012 results on Nov 15.
Net income for the third quarter of fiscal year 2012 is estimated to come in at $881.1 million, or 47 cents per share, as compared to $875 million, or 45 cents per share, in the year-ago quarter, according to analysts polled by Bloomberg. Sales are seen increasing by 2% to $15.7 billion from the third quarter of fiscal year 2011. Gross margin is seen increasing by 15% to 22.42%, while cash flow per share is estimated to increase by 64% to 77 cents. Return on assets and equity is seen expanding by 284 basis points to 8.83%.
Of the 38 analysts covering the stock, 53% recommend a buy and 34% suggest a hold. Analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the stock to gain almost 15.8% to $17.32 from current levels over the next 12 months.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV