6. Sinovac Biotech (SVA), a holding company, is an integrated China-based biopharmaceutical company focusing on vaccines against infectious diseases. Sinovac will announce third-quarter results Nov. 14.
Net income for the third quarter of 2011 is estimated at $1.36 million compared to a net loss of $300,000 in the year ago quarter, as per analysts polled by Bloomberg. Sales are forecast at $12.1 million, up 27% from $9.55 million in the third quarter of 2010. Gross margin for the quarter is seen increasing to 73% from 68.26% in the year-earlier quarter. Operating profit is seen swinging to positive $2.23 million from a $740,000 operating loss in the year-ago quarter.
Of the three analysts covering the stock, 33% recommend a buy and the rest suggest a hold. There are no sell ratings on the stock. Analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the stock to gain an average 78.9% to $3.90 from current levels over the next 12 months.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV