NEW YORK (TheStreet) - Dell (DELL), InterOil (IOC) and HJ Heinz (HNZ) are among the seven stocks reporting quarterly earnings next week.
These stocks, from the oil and gas, technology, consumer goods and basic materials, are seen by analysts to have upside potential ranging from 5% to 79%. On average, 55% of analysts have buy ratings on these stocks.
We present the stocks in order of their earnings release date.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV