Complete Production Services, Inc. Announces Agreement To Divest Rig Relocation And Heavy Haul Business
Complete Production Services, Inc. (“Complete” or the “Company”) (NYSE:CPX), announced today that it has reached an agreement to sell all of the shares of its I.E. Miller Services, Inc. (“I.E. Miller”) subsidiary to TFI Holdings USA, Inc., a subsidiary of TransForce Inc. (TSE: TFI), for approximately $110 million in cash, subject to working capital and other adjustments.
“The sale of I.E. Miller is consistent with our strategy to focus our business on completion and production services within North America’s resource plays,” commented Joe Winkler, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer. “The employees of I.E. Miller have established the business as a leader in rig relocation services, and I want to thank them for their contributions to the success of Complete over the years and wish them the best in their careers with TransForce.”
The divestiture is subject to regulatory approval, which the Company anticipates to receive during the fourth quarter of 2011.
Tudor, Pickering, Holt & Co. Securities, Inc. acted as exclusive financial advisor to Complete.Complete Production Services, Inc. is a leading oilfield service provider focused on the completion and production phases of oil and gas wells. The Company has established a significant presence in unconventional oil and gas plays in North America that it believes have the highest potential for long-term growth.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV