- Portamedic revenue totaled $24.8 million in the third quarter of 2011, a decline of approximately 12% compared to $28.2 million in the third quarter of 2010, primarily due to an 8.6% decline in paramedical exams completed during the quarter, along with a 4.3% decrease in revenue per exam.
- Heritage Labs revenue totaled $2.7 million for the third quarter of 2011, a decrease of approximately 3% compared to the third quarter of 2010, primarily attributable to reduced demand for our lab testing services.
- Hooper Holmes Services revenue totaled $5.0 million for the third quarter of 2011, down 13% in comparison to the prior year period, primarily attributable to reduced revenue from our medical records collection services.
- Health & Wellness revenue totaled $5.7 million for the third quarter of 2011, a 55% increase from the third quarter of 2010, primarily due to an increase in health screenings completed during the quarter.
Hooper Holmes Announces Third Quarter 2011 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.