Ferro Corporation (NYSE: FOE) plans to webcast a presentation by James F. Kirsch, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer, on Friday, November 18, 2011, at 9:00 a.m. ET from the Gabelli & Company 3 rd Annual Specialty Chemical Conference in New York, NY. The audio presentation and presentation slides will be webcast live and can be accessed from the “Investor Information” portion of Ferro’s Web site at:
Audio replays of the presentation will be available at this site for 30 days. The presentation slides can also be viewed and downloaded from this link, beginning at 8:00 a.m. ET on November 18.
About Ferro CorporationFerro Corporation ( http://www.ferro.com) is a leading global supplier of technology-based performance materials for manufacturers. Ferro materials enhance the performance of products in a variety of end markets, including electronics, solar energy, telecommunications, pharmaceuticals, building and renovation, appliances, automotive, household furnishings, and industrial products. Headquartered in Mayfield Heights, Ohio, the Company has approximately 5,000 employees globally and reported 2010 sales of $2.1 billion.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV