MedCath Corporation Schedules Release Of Fourth Quarter Results
CHARLOTTE, N.C., Nov. 11, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- MedCath Corporation (Nasdaq: MDTH) will issue a press release to announce results from its fourth fiscal quarter ended September 30, 2011 on or about December 14, 2011. MedCath intends to file its Annual Report on Form 10-K with the Securities and Exchange Commission on or about the same day.
MedCath Corporation, headquartered in Charlotte, N.C., is a health care provider focused on high acuity services with the diagnosis and treatment of cardiovascular disease being a primary service offering. MedCath owns an interest in and operates two hospitals with a total of 159 licensed beds, located in California and Texas.
SOURCE MedCath Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV