Cornerstone Therapeutics Inc. Stock Downgraded (CRTX)
- CRTX's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.01 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. To add to this, CRTX has a quick ratio of 1.77, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- The gross profit margin for CORNERSTONE THERAPEUTICS INC is rather high; currently it is at 60.40%. Regardless of CRTX's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, CRTX's net profit margin of 0.50% is significantly lower than the same period one year prior.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly decreased to -$11.11 million or 413.43% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing to the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
- The company's current return on equity has slightly decreased from the same quarter one year prior. This implies a minor weakness in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Pharmaceuticals industry and the overall market, CORNERSTONE THERAPEUTICS INC's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.