Pros Holdings Inc. Stock Upgraded (PRO)
- The revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 1.3%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 33.9%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- PRO has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. To add to this, PRO has a quick ratio of 2.29, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 177.77% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 39.34% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, PRO should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Software industry. The net income increased by 180.3% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from -$2.41 million to $1.93 million.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 132.70% to $2.46 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, PROS HOLDINGS INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 6.32%.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts