- Re-election of Mr. Chris Shuning Chen as a Class A director of the Company;
- Re-election of Mr. David Lifeng Chen as a Class A director of the Company;
- Ratification of the appointment of the Independent Auditor Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu CPA Ltd. for the fiscal year 2010 at a fee agreed by the directors;
- Appointment of the Independent Auditor Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu CPA Ltd. for the fiscal year 2011 at a fee agreed by the directors;
- Ratification of inclusion of financial statements of fiscal year 2010 in the Company's 2010 annual report; and
- Authorization of the directors to take any and every action that might be necessary to effect the foregoing resolutions 1 to 5 as such director, in his or her absolute discretion, thinks fit.
VanceInfo Announces Shareholder Resolutions Adopted At 2011 Annual General Meeting
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.