VanceInfo Announces Shareholder Resolutions Adopted At 2011 Annual General Meeting
BEIJING, Nov. 11, 2011 /PRNewswire-Asia/ -- VanceInfo Technologies Inc. (NYSE: VIT) ("VanceInfo" or the "Company"), an IT service provider and one of the leading offshore software development companies in China, announced that shareholder resolutions were adopted at its annual general meeting of shareholders held in Beijing today.
VanceInfo's shareholders adopted the following resolutions proposed by the Company:
- Re-election of Mr. Chris Shuning Chen as a Class A director of the Company;
- Re-election of Mr. David Lifeng Chen as a Class A director of the Company;
- Ratification of the appointment of the Independent Auditor Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu CPA Ltd. for the fiscal year 2010 at a fee agreed by the directors;
- Appointment of the Independent Auditor Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu CPA Ltd. for the fiscal year 2011 at a fee agreed by the directors;
- Ratification of inclusion of financial statements of fiscal year 2010 in the Company's 2010 annual report; and
- Authorization of the directors to take any and every action that might be necessary to effect the foregoing resolutions 1 to 5 as such director, in his or her absolute discretion, thinks fit.
VanceInfo Technologies Inc. is an IT service provider and one of the leading offshore software development companies in China.The Company ranked number one among Chinese offshore software development service providers for the North American and European markets as measured by 2010 revenues, according to International Data Corporation (IDC). This marks the fourth consecutive year that VanceInfo has been ranked number one by IDC in this category. VanceInfo's comprehensive range of IT services includes research & development services, enterprise solutions, application development & maintenance, quality assurance & testing, globalization & localization and other solutions and services. VanceInfo provides these services primarily to corporations headquartered in the United States, Europe, Japan and Greater China, targeting high-growth industries such as telecommunications, technology, financial services, travel and transportation services, manufacturing, retail and distribution. SOURCE VanceInfo Technologies Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV