As far Global Business revenue, in tripled compare to the second quarter fiscal year 2010 and reached $5.4 billion. So we had hope to achieve $8 billion at the end of this fiscal and we also have hope to achieve $10 billion of global business revenue in March 2013. However we believe that will be able to achieve $10 billion of global business revenue at the end of this fiscal year, which means that we are able to achieve this target one year ahead of our original target.
Let me now turn to return to our shareholders in July we carried share buyback of 58 million for 20 billion yen. And furthermore a resolution was adopted by the board today for cancellation of 125 million shares of treasury stock and for a buyback of up to an additional 44 million shares. Now through the share buyback carried out at this fiscal year and due to the increase in our operating income. We believe about that EPS for the current fiscal year will increased 10.5% year-on-year and will reached 425.48 yen.
Let me now turn to three. This provides have the highlights of the consolidated result. Operating revenue was 5 trillion, 154.6 billion yen, which represents an increase of 125.5 billion yen on our year-on-year basis. Well voice service revenue declined we had expanded consolidation for Dimension Data and Keane. And also as I mentioned earlier we had increased sales of smartphones and also increased in ARPU. And also we saw increase in fixed line IP service revenue inclusive of FLET'S Hikari subscriber base. So that is – so these are the factors behind us result. As for operating income and to the communication and NTT Data experienced increase in their profit, however at DOCOMO and NTT East and NTT West there was a declining profit. So, operating income is excepted decline 41.5 billion yen on a year-on-year basis.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV