And we are planning to spend about an one hour and a half for this meeting or 90 minutes. First, CEO Mr. Miura will give you an outline of the accounts, followed by Q&A session.
Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen, thank you very much for joining us, despite your very busy and demanding schedule. Within I would like to start with this presentation of the financial results for the six months ended September 30, 2011.
Let me start with page two, it’s entitled with highlights. As far as operating revenue is concerned we experienced increased in operating revenue for two consecutive years. And we are able to recover up to 5 trillion yen. As for operating income it was 685.5 billion yen and this – I will talk about this later on but this represents a decline on a year-on-year basis.However, this is due to temporary factor and such as the impact of the relative program expenses at DOCOMO. And also due to the impact from the earthquake. So primarily I would like to say of the operating income is in line with our initial expectation. So we are showing very robust growth. So bearing that in mind and again I will elaborate later, but we have decided to revise our initial forecast for operating income upwards to 1.25 trillion yen.As for mobile in DOCOMO is already provided there explanation, this is also smartphones in the first half increased rather this sales of smartphone either the first half was 3.63 million, which represent increased of 44% on a year-on-year. So the annual target was revised upwards to 8.5 million units and Packet ARPU was also increased by 150 yen on a year-on-year basis. So the annual target for Packet ARPU has been also revised upwards to 2,700 yen.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV