Dialogic Inc. (NASDAQ:DLGC), a leading provider of communications technologies that power advanced networks, today announced third quarter financial results for the period ending September 30, 2011.
Third Quarter Highlights
- Achieved record gross margin percentage, the highest in the Company’s history.
- Book to bill above one for the quarter and slightly above one for the first three quarters of 2011.
- Strong momentum in NextGen design wins in optimization for mobile backhaul networks with tier 1 international carriers.
- Several QoE (Quality of Experience) video analytics software trials with leading content providers.
- Awarded significant number of contracts for ControlSwitch/SBC solutions by competitive carriers in the CALA (Caribbean and Latin American) region.
“This quarter we achieved record gross margin percentage,” said Nick Jensen, Dialogic’s Chairman and Chief Executive Officer. “We saw good demand for our NextGen products and strong activity in NextGen design wins in the world’s fastest growing mobile network markets, specifically in the BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) countries and the MEA (Middle East and Africa) region. In the third quarter, we also experienced a significantly steeper decline in revenue from our legacy products, which became evident very late in the quarter. This was driven primarily by the softness and macroeconomic challenges facing Western Europe and the United States, and offset some of the growth from our NextGen products. We anticipate that revenues for our NextGen products will continue to grow significantly in the fourth quarter and throughout 2012, adjusted for seasonality, as mobile operators continue to expand network capacity to address the demand for data services, based on Dialogic solutions.”
Financial ResultsOn a GAAP basis, Dialogic achieved the following financial results for the third quarter 2011 as compared to the results of the second quarter of 2011:
- Revenue of $47.4 million, as compared to $55.8 million
- Gross Margin of 60% as compared to 59%
- Operating Expense of $37.3 million, as compared to $38.2 million
- Net Loss attributable to common shareholders of $13.1 million or $0.42 per share, as compared to $11.3 million or $0.36 per share
- Revenue of $48.0 million, as compared to $58.7 million
- Gross Margin of 65%, as compared to 62%
- Operating Expenses of $30.3 million, as compared to $33.4 million
- Adjusted EBITDA of $1.0 million, as compared to $3.1 million
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV