- Announced the intent to acquire Vertro™, Inc. (NASDAQ: VTRO), owner and operator of the ALOT™ product portfolio. The deal will bring together two public digital media companies whose combined distribution, expertise, partnerships, technology and synergies should position Inuvo well in the evolving digital marketplace.
- Launched Kowabunga®, “More Deals, More Places” ( www.kowabunga.com), daily deals website with over 600 national and local market deals sourced from third-party deal providers across 50 U.S. markets. Throughout the quarter, the number of deals swelled to over 1,800 across 80 U.S. markets with plans to expand to over 100 markets by the end of 2011.
- Developed and released a Kowabunga ad unit, available within the Inuvo Platform, to allow publishers the opportunity earn commission for promoting Kowabunga deals on their websites. The ad unit, when placed on a publisher’s page, rotates through available daily deals based on the geography of the consumer entering that page.
- Began distribution efforts associated with the BargainMatch® application, launching tests both through direct marketing campaigns and private-label versions with partners. Inuvo expects, at scale, that these partners will be able to deliver thousands of new users daily through their large existing user base.
- In the first nine months of 2011, deployed 17 new publishers who collectively generated $2.0 million in revenue.
Inuvo Reports 2011 Third Quarter Financial Results; Hosts Conference Call Today
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.