AUSTIN, Texas, Nov. 10, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- HomeAway, Inc. (NASDAQ: AWAY) the worldwide leader in online vacation rentals, today introduced a property manager-specific section on its Community from HomeAway™ site. Originally launched with a focus on vacation rental owners, Community now has a designated area for vacation rental managers interested in sharing information and interacting with others who hold the same desire for enhancing their vacation rental business.
On Community, members of varying experience levels and backgrounds can now engage with one another on topics related to their vacation rental business through open forums and groups. The site will also feature tools to help educate users and facilitate conversation including:
- Blogs from experts in the vacation rental industry including:
- PM Perspectives, authored by HomeAway® employee and 20 year vacation rental industry veteran George Volsky, provides recommendations for property managers to generate greater return for their business and the homeowners they represent.
- POV: A Q&A with Property Managers will feature unique perspectives from various property managers replying to their peers' questions each month and offering insights to their successes.
- How-to articles
- Private Groups in which community members may self-organize based on interest or location
- And coming soon, a Vendor Showroom to browse and compare products from service providers in areas such as software systems for reservations and payments, industry associations, website design and in-home services such as keyless entry or cleaning services.
The introduction of HomeAway's Community for property managers coincides with a Community for travelers, allowing an open forum for those interested in vacation rental stays to learn more about the benefits of vacation homes and seek guidance on trip planning and choosing the right property. The Community will also offer seasoned vacation rental travelers an opportunity to share their stories and advice with others.About HomeAway, Inc. HomeAway, Inc. (NASDAQ: AWAY), based in Austin, Texas, is the worldwide leader in online vacation rentals, with sites representing more than 625,000 paid vacation rental home listings throughout more than 145 countries. HomeAway offers an extensive selection of vacation homes that provide travelers with memorable experiences and benefits, including more room to relax and added privacy, for less than the cost of traditional hotel accommodations. The company also makes it easy for vacation rental owners and property managers to advertise their properties and manage bookings online. The HomeAway portfolio includes the leading vacation rental websites HomeAway.com, VRBO.com and VacationRentals.com in the United States; HomeAway.co.uk and OwnersDirect.co.uk in the United Kingdom; HomeAway.de in Germany; Abritel.fr and Homelidays.com in France; HomeAway.es in Spain; AlugueTemporada.com.br in Brazil; and HomeAway.com.au in Australia. In addition, HomeAway operates BedandBreakfast.com, the most comprehensive global site for finding bed-and-breakfast properties, providing travelers with another source for unique lodging alternatives to chain hotels. For more information about HomeAway, please visit www.HomeAway.com. For information contact: Adam Annen Public Relations Manager, HomeAway, Inc. Office- 512-505-1548 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE HomeAway, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV