NEW YORK, Nov. 10, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Cohen & Steers, Inc. (NYSE: CNS) announced that co-chairman and co-chief executive officer, Robert H. Steers, and chief financial officer, Matthew S. Stadler, are scheduled to speak at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch Banking and Financial Services Conference in New York City at 10:45 a.m. (ET) on Wednesday, November 16, 2011.
A live webcast of the presentation, which includes audio and slides from the conference, will be available on the company's Web site at www.cohenandsteers.com under "Corporate Info." A replay of the webcast will be available shortly after the presentation for a period of two weeks. The presentation may include forward-looking information, which is subject to the cautionary statements included therein, and will include a discussion of non-GAAP pro forma financial measure items that, to the extent not so qualified during the presentation, are qualified by GAAP reconciliation information included in the presentation materials.
About Cohen & Steers
Cohen & Steers is a manager of portfolios specializing in U.S. and international real estate securities, large cap value stocks, listed infrastructure and utilities, and preferred securities. The company also manages alternative investment strategies such as hedged real estate securities portfolios and private real estate multimanager strategies for qualified investors. Headquartered in New York City, with offices in London, Brussels, Hong Kong, Tokyo and Seattle, Cohen & Steers serves individual and institutional investors through a broad range of investment vehicles.SOURCE Cohen & Steers, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV