Generac Holdings (GNRC) is a designer and manufacturer of a range of standby generators for the residential, commercial and industrial markets. This stock is trading up 0.32% to $24.97 in recent trading after hitting a 52-week high of $25.42 earlier in the day.
Today's Range: $24.80-$25.4252-week Range: $13.83-$25.42 Volume: 76,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 193,933 Generac has a market cap of $1.69 billion and an enterprise value of $2.18 billion. The stock trades at a trailing price-to-earnings of 22.21 and a forward price-to-earnings of 11.24. Its estimated growth rate for this year is 15%, and for next year it's pegged at 12.1%. The current short interest as a percentage of the float for Generac is notable at 4.6%. From a technical standpoint, this stock recently broke out above some overhead resistance at $21 to $22, and it then ran up to its current price of just under $25 a share. Traders should now look to play the next breakout which will trigger once the stock moves above $25.35. Look to get long over if $25.35 is taken out with high-volume that's tracking in close to or above the three-month average of 193,933. -- Written by Roberto Pedone in Winderemere, Fla.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV