Susser Holdings (SUSS) is a non-refining convenience store operator, as well as a non-refining motor fuel distributor. This stock is trading up 3.4% at $24.00 in recent trading after hitting a 52-week high of $24.20 earlier in the day.
Today's Range: $23.32-$24.2152-week Range: $12.82-$24.21 Volume: 70,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 115,668 Susser, one of TheStreet's top-rated food and staples stocks, has a market cap of $410.66 million and an enterprise value of $780.10 million. The stock trades at a trailing price-to-earnings of 13.30 and a forward price-to-earnings of 17.99. Its estimated growth rate for this year is 81.8%, and for next year it's pegged at -33%. The current short interest as a percentage of the float for Susser is low at 3.9%. This stock is moving higher today after the company reported third-quarter profits that more than doubled as the convenience store and gas station operator sold more merchandise and higher prices stoked fuel revenue. From a technical standpoint, this stock is very close to triggering a major breakout if it can sustain a move and close above some past overhead resistance at $23.98 on high volume. Traders should watch this stock very closely in the coming days and weeks for a high-volume move into that breakout territory that comes on volume over 115,000 shares. If that hits, then look for this stock to trend much higher in the near-term.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV