I.D. Systems (IDSY) develops, markets and sells wireless solutions for managing and securing enterprise assets. These assets include industrial vehicles, such as forklifts and airport ground support equipment, and rental vehicles. This stock is trading up 3% to $6.05 in recent trading, after it hit a 52-week high of $6.34 earlier today.
Today's Range: $5.85-$6.3452-week Range: $2.51-$6.34 Volume: 79,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 40,686 I.D. Systems has a market cap of $67.26 million and an enterprise value of $46.05 million. The stock trades at a forward price-to-earnings of 120.40. Its estimated growth rate for this year is 54.5%, and for next year it's pegged at 114.3%. The current short interest as a percentage of the float for I.D. Systems is a very low 0.4%. This stock is moving higher today after the company reported record third-quarter revenue that was up 74%. From a technical standpoint, this stock is triggering a major breakout today now that shares have started to move above some past overhead resistance at 5.77 to $5.94 on heavy volume. If this stock can sustain this move and close above those levels, then it should set up to trend much higher in the near-term. >>5 Breakout Stocks to Recoup Your Losses
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV