Alliance HealthCare Services
If you're looking for an under-$10 name in the health care facilities complex, then take a look at Alliance HelathCare Services (AIQ), a national provider of outpatient diagnostic imaging services and a provider of radiation oncology services. This stock has been crushed in 2011, with shares off by around 69%. That huge drop could be about to change rapidly though if the bulls are ready to take back control if this stock.
If you take a look at the chart for Alliance HealthCare Services, you'll notice that this stock gapped down big in August from over $2.75 to a low of $1 a share. After that massive gap down in price, the stock has been trading in a sideways trading pattern between around $1.60 and $1.02 a share. The stock just started to move back above its 50-day moving average of $1.22 and it's now setting up for a big breakout if it can manage to clear some past overhead resistance at $1.36 a share. A move over that level should set this stock up to re-test its next significant resistance level at $1.64 a share at the minimum.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV