Potlatch Corporation (NASDAQ: PCH) announced today that Michael J. Covey, chairman, president and chief executive officer, and Eric Cremers, vice president finance and chief financial officer, will be providing a company overview to investors at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch Industrials Conference in New York, December 6, at 3:15 p.m. Eastern Time.
A live audio webcast of the presentation will be available via the Investor Resources page of Potlatch’s website at www.potlatchcorp.com. An archived version of the Company’s presentation will also be available on this site following the webcast.
Potlatch is a Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT) with approximately 1.45 million acres of timberland in Arkansas, Idaho and Minnesota. Potlatch, a verified forest practices leader, is committed to providing superior returns to stockholders through long-term stewardship of its forest resources. The company also conducts a land sales and development business and operates wood products manufacturing facilities through its taxable REIT subsidiary. More information about Potlatch can be found on the company’s website at www.potlatchcorp.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV