NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Canadian Solar (Nasdaq:CSIQ) hit a new 52-week low Thursday as it is currently trading at $2.78, below its previous 52-week low of $3 with 328,577 shares traded as of 9:50 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 1.1 million shares over the past 30 days. Canadian Solar has a market cap of $134.5 million and is part of the technology sector and electronics industry. Shares are down 75.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Canadian Solar Inc. engages in the design, development, manufacture, and sale of solar power products in Canada and internationally. The company offers solar cell and solar module products that convert sunlight into electricity for various uses. The company has a P/E ratio of 2.3, equal to the average electronics industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your CSIQ trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about CSIQ
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV