Insiders from some of the sector’s most innovative small- and micro-cap biotech companies will discuss their progress with trials and their plans to develop, research, and market important new drugs, diagnostics and delivery technologies at the New York Society of Security Analysts’ 15th Annual Biotech and Specialty Pharmaceuticals Conference on November 30, 2011.
The agenda also includes an outlook on the industry from Yigal D. Nochomovitz, PhD, senior biotechnology analyst and senior vice president at Rodman & Renshaw, LLC.
A 2011 study indicated that the majority of investors expect that biotech will outperform the overall healthcare sector in 2011 and 2012, with just over one-third forecasting double-digit returns. NYSSA has brought together executives from these emerging biotech companies who will give 35-minute presentations on their company’s prospects to members of the Wall Street community:
- Cardio3BiosciencesChristian Homsy, CEO
- DARA BioSciences, Inc. (Nasdaq: DARA)Richard A. Franco, President, CEO and Chairman
- EpiCept Corporation (Nasdaq: EPTC)Jack Talley, President and CEO
- Galena Biopharma (Nasdaq: RXII)Mark Schwartz, PhD, EVP and COO
- NanoViricides, Inc.Eugene Seymour, MD, MPH, CEO
- OncoSec Medical Inc.Punit Dhillon, President and CEO
- Provectus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (OTC: PVCT)Craig Dees, PhD, CEO
- Senesco Technologies (AMEX: SNT)Leslie J. Browne, President and CEO
- TONIX Pharmaceuticals (OTCBB: TNXP)Dr. Seth Lederman, President and Chairman