Motorcar Parts takes old alternators and starters and remanufactures them for the "do-it-yourself" auto repair market. The key underlying driver of revenue growth is an aging auto fleet, as new car sales have trailed the scappage rate for several years now. Tack-on acquisitions have served the firm well, and MPAA has also improved their cost structure by moving operations to Mexico and Malaysia. One of the best operated small auto parts businesses you will find.
4) TeleNav (TNAV)TTM year-over-year Revenue Growth: 24%
TeleNav offers its GPS Navigator voice-guided navigation software for mobile phones and other general-purpose computing devices. Contracts with Sprint and AT&T comprise the bulk of its business. This is a tough one, as there is a plethora of competition, much of it free, such as Android's built-in navigation app. However, TeleNav could make a nice acquisition candidate for one of the mobile OS providers looking for a quality navigation offering to add to or improve upon existing offerings.
5) DG (DGIT)TTM year-over-year Revenue Growth: 23% (not including yesterday's quarter)
DG provides digital delivery of traditional television and radio spots, as opposed to traditional physical "dub and ship" methods. The transition alone is attractive enough, as both television and radio move to digital distribution technologies. DG has also entered the online video ad creation/distribution business and integrated it with its TV offerings, creating a way to distribute video ads between the two mediums. There are a lot of underlying growth trends at play here.
>>To see these stocks in action, visit the 5 Growth Stocks With Value Stock Prices portfolio on Stockpickr.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV