Motorcar Parts takes old alternators and starters and remanufactures them for the "do-it-yourself" auto repair market. The key underlying driver of revenue growth is an aging auto fleet, as new car sales have trailed the scappage rate for several years now. Tack-on acquisitions have served the firm well, and MPAA has also improved their cost structure by moving operations to Mexico and Malaysia. One of the best operated small auto parts businesses you will find.
4) TeleNav (TNAV)TTM year-over-year Revenue Growth: 24%
TeleNav offers its GPS Navigator voice-guided navigation software for mobile phones and other general-purpose computing devices. Contracts with Sprint and AT&T comprise the bulk of its business. This is a tough one, as there is a plethora of competition, much of it free, such as Android's built-in navigation app. However, TeleNav could make a nice acquisition candidate for one of the mobile OS providers looking for a quality navigation offering to add to or improve upon existing offerings.
5) DG (DGIT)TTM year-over-year Revenue Growth: 23% (not including yesterday's quarter)
DG provides digital delivery of traditional television and radio spots, as opposed to traditional physical "dub and ship" methods. The transition alone is attractive enough, as both television and radio move to digital distribution technologies. DG has also entered the online video ad creation/distribution business and integrated it with its TV offerings, creating a way to distribute video ads between the two mediums. There are a lot of underlying growth trends at play here.
>>To see these stocks in action, visit the 5 Growth Stocks With Value Stock Prices portfolio on Stockpickr.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV