PALO ALTO, Calif., Nov. 10, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Telik, Inc. (Nasdaq: TELK) announced today two clinical presentations at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Hematology in San Diego, California. Details of the presentations are as follows:
- Phase 1 Dose-Ranging Study of Oral Ezatiostat Hydrochloride (Telintra®, TLK199) in Combination with Lenalidomide (Revlimid®) in Patients with Non-Deletion(5q) Low to Intermediate-1 Risk Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS); Azra Raza, MD; Naomi Galili, PhD; Deborah Mulford, MD; Scott E. Smith, MD, PhD, FACP; Gail Brown, MD; Lisa Meng, PhD; David P. Steensma, MD; Roger M Lyons, MD; Ralph Boccia, MD; Mikkael A. Sekeres, MD, MS; Guillermo Garcia-Manero, MD; and Ruben A. Mesa, MD
- Abstract #2778 – Myelodysplastic Syndromes: Poster II; Sunday, December 11, 2011, 6:00 PM -8:00 PM; San Diego Convention Center, Hall GH
- Gene Expression Studies May Identify Lower Risk Myelodysplastic Syndrome Patients Likely to Respond to Therapy with Ezatiostat Hydrochloride (TLK199); Naomi Galili, Ph.D.; Pablo Tamayo, PhD; Olga B Botvinnik; Jill P Mesirov, PhD; Jennifer Zikria, MD; Gail Brown, MD and Azra Raza, MD
- Abstract #2779 – Myelodysplastic Syndromes: Poster II; Sunday, December 11, 2011, 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM; San Diego Convention Center, Hall GH
Telik, Inc. of Palo Alto, CA, is a clinical stage drug development company focused on discovering and developing small molecule drugs to treat cancer. The company's most advanced drug candidate is Telintra®, a modified glutathione analog intended for the treatment of hematologic malignancies including myelodysplastic syndrome; followed by Telcyta®, a cancer activated prodrug for the treatment of a variety of cancers. Telik's product candidates were discovered using its proprietary drug discovery technology, TRAP®, which enables the rapid and efficient discovery of small molecule drug candidates.
Telik, the Telik logo, TELINTRA, TELCYTA and TRAP are trademarks or registered trademarks of Telik, Inc.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts