PALO ALTO, Calif., Nov. 10, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Telik, Inc. (Nasdaq: TELK) announced today two clinical presentations at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Hematology in San Diego, California. Details of the presentations are as follows:
Phase 1 Dose-Ranging Study of Oral Ezatiostat Hydrochloride (Telintra®, TLK199) in Combination with Lenalidomide (Revlimid®) in Patients with Non-Deletion(5q) Low to Intermediate-1 Risk Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS);
Azra Raza, MD;
Naomi Galili, PhD;
Deborah Mulford, MD;
Scott E. Smith, MD, PhD, FACP;
Gail Brown, MD;
Lisa Meng, PhD;
David P. Steensma, MD; Roger M Lyons, MD;
Ralph Boccia, MD;
Mikkael A. Sekeres, MD, MS;
Guillermo Garcia-Manero, MD; and
Ruben A. Mesa, MD
- Abstract #2778 – Myelodysplastic Syndromes: Poster II; Sunday, December 11, 2011, 6:00 PM -8:00 PM; San Diego Convention Center, Hall GH
Gene Expression Studies May Identify Lower Risk Myelodysplastic Syndrome Patients Likely to Respond to Therapy with Ezatiostat Hydrochloride (TLK199);
Naomi Galili, Ph.D.;
Pablo Tamayo, PhD; Olga B Botvinnik; Jill P Mesirov, PhD;
Jennifer Zikria, MD;
Gail Brown, MD and
Azra Raza, MD
- Abstract #2779 – Myelodysplastic Syndromes: Poster II; Sunday, December 11, 2011, 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM; San Diego Convention Center, Hall GH
Telik, Inc. of Palo Alto, CA, is a clinical stage drug development company focused on discovering and developing small molecule drugs to treat cancer. The company's most advanced drug candidate is Telintra®, a modified glutathione analog intended for the treatment of hematologic malignancies including myelodysplastic syndrome; followed by Telcyta®, a cancer activated prodrug for the treatment of a variety of cancers. Telik's product candidates were discovered using its proprietary drug discovery technology, TRAP®, which enables the rapid and efficient discovery of small molecule drug candidates.
Telik, the Telik logo, TELINTRA, TELCYTA and TRAP are trademarks or registered trademarks of Telik, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV