- Phase 1 Dose-Ranging Study of Oral Ezatiostat Hydrochloride (Telintra®, TLK199) in Combination with Lenalidomide (Revlimid®) in Patients with Non-Deletion(5q) Low to Intermediate-1 Risk Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS); Azra Raza, MD; Naomi Galili, PhD; Deborah Mulford, MD; Scott E. Smith, MD, PhD, FACP; Gail Brown, MD; Lisa Meng, PhD; David P. Steensma, MD; Roger M Lyons, MD; Ralph Boccia, MD; Mikkael A. Sekeres, MD, MS; Guillermo Garcia-Manero, MD; and Ruben A. Mesa, MD
- Abstract #2778 – Myelodysplastic Syndromes: Poster II; Sunday, December 11, 2011, 6:00 PM -8:00 PM; San Diego Convention Center, Hall GH
- Gene Expression Studies May Identify Lower Risk Myelodysplastic Syndrome Patients Likely to Respond to Therapy with Ezatiostat Hydrochloride (TLK199); Naomi Galili, Ph.D.; Pablo Tamayo, PhD; Olga B Botvinnik; Jill P Mesirov, PhD; Jennifer Zikria, MD; Gail Brown, MD and Azra Raza, MD
- Abstract #2779 – Myelodysplastic Syndromes: Poster II; Sunday, December 11, 2011, 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM; San Diego Convention Center, Hall GH
Telik Announces Telintra Clinical Presentations At The Annual Meeting Of The American Society Of Hematology
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.