Command Security Corporation (NYSE Amex: MOC) announced today its financial results for its second fiscal quarter of 2012 ended September 30, 2011.
For the three months ended September 30, 2011, revenues decreased 2.3% to $36,108,610, compared with revenues of $36,944,398 in the same period of the prior year. Operating income for the three months ended September 30, 2011 increased 23.3% to $1,185,301, compared with $961,206 in the same period of the prior year. Net income increased 11.3% to $520,463, or $0.05 per basic and diluted share, compared with $467,785, or $0.04 per basic and diluted share in the same period of the prior year.
For the six months ended September 30, 2011, revenues decreased 3.1% to $70,894,213, compared with revenues of $73,180,566 in the same period of the prior year. Operating income for the six months ended September 30, 2011 decreased 11.5% to $1,662,162, compared with $1,878,915 in the same period of the prior year. Net income decreased 19.9% to $729,183, or $0.07 per basic and diluted share, compared with $909,960, or $0.08 per basic and diluted share in the same period of the prior year.
The decrease in revenues for the six months ended September 30, 2011, compared with the corresponding period of the prior year was due primarily to the following events:
- The previously reported loss of a major domestic carrier’s aviation services business at six domestic airport locations during the latter half of fiscal 2011;
- The loss of security services contracts for a technology company, a semiconductor equipment manufacturer’s facility and a company that provides distribution services to a grocery retailer; and
- Reductions in security services hours associated with a large banking and financial services organization.
- Increased revenues associated with an expansion of services provided under a contract with a major transportation company;
- A new aviation services contract with a municipal airport authority; and
- Expansion of services to new and existing security and aviation customers.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV