PICKERINGTON, Ohio, Nov. 10, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Senior management of R.G. Barry Corporation (Nasdaq:DFZ) will participate in two upcoming investor conferences.
On Thursday, Nov. 17, 2011, the Company will take part in the Southwest IDEAS Investor Conference at the Hilton Anatole in Dallas. The Company's presentation will begin at 10:30 a.m. CST ( 11:30 a.m. EST) and will be webcast live. The presentation can be accessed at http://www.wsw.com/webcast/threepa6/dfz.
On Monday, Jan. 9, 2012, the Company will take part in the Sidoti & Company Semiannual Micro-Cap Conference at the Grand Hyatt New York Hotel. Although the conference is not webcast, the Company will post its presentation on rgbarry.com.
About RG BarryRG Barry creates and markets great accessories brands and fashionable, solution-oriented products that make life better. Our primary brands include: Dearfoams slippers ( www.dearfoams.com); baggallini handbags, totes and travel accessories ( www.baggallini.com); and Foot Petals premium insoles and comfort products ( www.footpetals.com). To learn more, visit us at www.rgbarry.com. SOURCE R.G. Barry Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV