SUNNYVALE, Calif., Nov. 10, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- eGain Communications Corporation (NASDAQ: EGAN), a leading provider of customer service and contact center software for cloud and on-premise deployment, today announced that Eric Smit, Chief Financial Officer, will present at the Security Research Associates 7th Annual Fall Growth Stock Conference on Tuesday, November 15th at 3:00 p.m. Pacific time. The conference is being held at Le Meridien Hotel in San Francisco, CA.
A live audio webcast and presentation material will be available on the Investor Relations section of eGain's website at www.egain.com. A replay of the webcast will be made available for 90 days following the event.
- Security Research Associates 2011 Fall Growth Stock Conference
- November 15, 2011
- Le Meridien Hotel, San Francisco, CA
- More information can be found at: http://www.sracap.com/events.html
About eGaineGain (EGAN) is a leading provider of customer service and contact center software for cloud and on-premise deployment. Trusted by prominent enterprises worldwide, eGain has been helping businesses achieve and sustain customer service excellence for more than a decade. To find out more about eGain, visit www.egain.com or call the company's offices: 800-821-4358 ( United States), 1753-464646 (UK and Continental Europe). Note: eGain is a registered trademark, and the other eGain product and service names appearing in this release are trademarks or service marks, of eGain Communications Corp. All other company names and products are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies. SOURCE eGain Communications
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV