- Total revenues were $52.8 million, an increase of 22% over the first quarter of fiscal year 2011.
- Leasing revenues comprised 47% of total revenues versus 46% for the first quarter of fiscal year 2011.
- Adjusted EBITDA was $11.4 million, an increase of 34% over the first quarter of fiscal year 2011.
- Net income attributable to common shareholders was $1.0 million, or $0.05 per share, an increase of 67% over the first quarter of fiscal year 2011.
- Total lease fleet utilization increased to 83% at September 30, 2011, from 82% at June 30, 2011 and 80% at September 30, 2010.
General Finance Corporation Reports First Quarter Fiscal Year 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.