YAHUD, Israel, November 10, 2011 /PRNewswire/ --
Magal S 3 (NASDAQ GMS: MAGS, TASE: MAGS) today announced that it intends to publish its third quarter 2011 results on Tuesday, November 29, 2011.
The Company will hold an investors' conference call on the same day, at 10am Eastern Time.
Investors' Conference Call Information:To participate, please call one of the following teleconferencing numbers. Please begin placing your calls a few minutes before the conference call commences. If you are unable to connect using the toll-free numbers, please try the international dial-in number. US Dial-in Number: 1-888-668-9141 Israel Dial-in Number: 03-918-0609 UK Dial-in Number: 0-800-917-5108 International Dial-in Number: +972-3-918-0609 at: 10 am Eastern Time; 7 am Pacific Time; 3pm UK Time; 5 pm Israel Time A replay of the call will be available from the day after the call. The link to the replay will be accessible from Magal's website at: http://www.magal-ssl.com. About Magal S 3 Magal S 3 is a leading international provider of security, safety and site management solutions and products (NASDAQ: MAGS). Over the past 40 years, Magal S 3 has delivered tailor-made solutions to hundreds of satisfied customers in over 80 countries. Magal S 3 offers a broad portfolio of unique products used to protect sensitive installations in some of the world's most demanding locations and harshest climates. This portfolio covers the following three categories:
- Perimeter Intrusion Detection Systems (PIDS) - a variety of smart barriers and fences, fence mounted detectors, virtual gates, buried and concealed detection systems
- Close Circuit TV (CCTV) - a comprehensive management platform with a leading Intelligent Video Analysis (IVA) and Video Motion Detection (VMD) engine
- Physical Security Information Management (PSIM) - a proprietary site management system that enhances command, control and decision making during both routine operations and crisis situations
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts