Hub Group Inc. Stock Upgraded (HUBG)
- HUBG's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 9.3%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 58.9%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- HUBG's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.06 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. Along with the favorable debt-to-equity ratio, the company maintains an adequate quick ratio of 1.41, which illustrates the ability to avoid short-term cash problems.
- HUB GROUP INC has improved earnings per share by 29.4% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past year. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, HUB GROUP INC increased its bottom line by earning $1.17 versus $0.91 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.63 versus $1.17).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the S&P 500 and greatly outperformed compared to the Air Freight & Logistics industry average. The net income increased by 29.0% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $12.62 million to $16.28 million.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 195.60% to $36.22 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, HUB GROUP INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 82.60%.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts