CEC Entertainment Inc. Stock Upgraded (CEC)
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. When compared to other companies in the Hotels, Restaurants & Leisure industry and the overall market, CEC ENTERTAINMENT INC's return on equity exceeds that of the industry average and significantly exceeds that of the S&P 500.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $43.19 million or 17.14% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of 0.47%.
- 40.90% is the gross profit margin for CEC ENTERTAINMENT INC which we consider to be strong. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Despite the strong results of the gross profit margin, CEC's net profit margin of 5.80% significantly trails the industry average.
- CEC ENTERTAINMENT INC's earnings per share improvement from the most recent quarter was slightly positive. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, CEC ENTERTAINMENT INC reported lower earnings of $2.49 versus $2.66 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($2.86 versus $2.49).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.