-Salty snacks manufacturing facility in Corsicana, Texas to close February 10, 2012
- Will consolidate production into other existing facilities
CHARLOTTE, N.C., Nov. 9, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Snyder's-Lance, Inc. (Nasdaq: LNCE) today announced plans to close its salty snacks manufacturing facility in Corsicana, Texas, effective Friday, February 10, 2012.
As a part of integration efforts since the Company was formed in a merger on December 9, 2010, Snyder's-Lance conducted a comprehensive review of their total manufacturing network. Based on that review, management has decided to close the Corsicana facility in order to reduce operating costs while consolidating production into our other manufacturing locations.The Company is providing severance pay and outplacement support to help the associates impacted by this decision find new jobs. They are also providing information on open jobs in other Snyder's-Lance facilities.
About Snyder 's-Lance, Inc. Snyder's-Lance, Inc., (Nasdaq-GS: LNCE) headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, manufactures, markets and distributes snack foods throughout the United States and internationally. The Company's products include pretzels, sandwich crackers, potato chips, cookies, tortilla chips, restaurant style crackers, nuts and other snacks. Snyder's-Lance, Inc. has manufacturing facilities in North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Iowa, Indiana, Georgia, Arizona, Massachusetts, Texas, Florida, Ohio, and Ontario, Canada. Products are sold under brand names including Snyder's of Hanover, Lance, Cape Cod, Tom's, Jays, Krunchers!, Grande, Archway, O-Ke-Doke, and Stella D'oro along with a number of private label and third party brands. Products are distributed widely through grocery and mass merchandisers, convenience stores, club stores, food service outlets and other channels. LNCE-G SOURCE Snyder's-Lance, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV