But again, we think it’s great having a public vehicle, we think it’s great in terms of the access we have to the capital of those debt and equity markets and that’s been a big plus over the last few years in terms of having been able to spend the money in terms of capital improvements versus our private peers with more capital constrains. We’ve improved our capital structure again. A couple of years ago, we made a goal that we want to get our debt to EBITDA down to the 6.5 to 7.5 times. And we’re now at 7.2 times and again, we want to continue to delever.
We have access to both the secured and unsecured market. But our focus has been on the secured markets and Scott will take you through that because the pricing is so much better for us. We targeted capital availability of $100 million to $200 million because we want to make sure we always have capacity to take care of upcoming maturities, as well as grow our business and we are always mindful of dilution.
This slide shows geographically where our portfolio is. 15% of our portfolio is in the West, 22% in the Southwest, 13% in the Southeast, 33% in the Midwest and 17% in the Northeast. 84% of our properties are in bulk or regional distribution or light industrial. We are primarily in In-fill location. We have a portfolio of 66.9 million square feet. 745 property; the average size is 90,000 square feet.
We have a diverse tenant base, our largest tenant is 2.8% of net rent and that’s why we are going to talk about that, Bob, will take you though the data. Our top 20 tenants represents 20.9% of net rent and our average tenant size is 30,000 square feet.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV