Hitachi Short Throw Projector Makes the Sale
What you don't get
The Hitachi is miles -- and I mean miles -- from an idiotproof sales projection solution.
This is not really Hitachi's fault, but users are going to have to get right with their inner projector geeks if they hope to use this tool successfully. The Ultimate uses a mirror to pull off the trick of projecting so close to the wall. It's a brilliant idea, but I found it meant that simple things such as making sure the bottom of the image was the same size as the top, or the right side of image was the same size as the left, was rubbing-your-stomach-while-patting-your-head sort of stuff: You can do it, but it takes real practice.
So please, do not go straight to a client with your spiffy new Hitachi. Test this unit first. Trust me, you will look like a major idiot in front of the customer if you have not gotten the hang of this thing before you charge off into the business wild.Bottom line
If you have budget left over this year, and you are casting about for a sales tool that can help you make money in 2012, I absolutely recommend this Hitachi. Yes, it can be bewilderingly complex to learn to use. But get the hang of the Ultimate Short Throw and you'll be armed with a sales tool that really will help you explain your ideas. To my mind, if you can't close the deal with this unit, you probably can't close the deal. >To submit a news tip, email: email@example.com.
Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV