Also, on the operational front, during the third quarter, we took delivery of five Boeing 737-800. As a result, our fleet at the end of the quarter stood at 71 aircrafts, 45 Boeing NG's and 26 Embraer-190s with an average age of less than five years. In addition, in October, we took delivery of our ninth 800 this year, and with one more delivery scheduled in November we expect to end the year with a fleet of 73 aircraft.
For the quarter, Copa Holdings reported on-time performance of 91.3% and a flight-completion factor of 99.6%, which once again places us among the best in the industry. In short, we had a great quarter financially and operationally, and as you can see from our recently released October traffic figures where international traffic grew more than 20% year-over-year the main trends continue to be favorable in the fourth quarter.
Our 2012 growth trends incorporate several new destinations. As we continue reinforcing what is currently the most complete and convenient intra-Latin American network. We will also keep working on product and cost initiative that would further improve our long term competitive position.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV