7. Fastenal (FAST) is a wholesaler and retailer of industrial and construction supplies. It has 2010 revenue of $2.2 billion. Its shares are up 36% this year, giving it a market value of $12.8 billion. It has a 1.38% dividend yield.
8. Precision Castparts (PCP) is one of the few providers of highly complex castings that are used to make jet engines and power turbines that have to have structural integrity under intense thermal conditions. Its shares have risen 22% this year, giving it a market value of $24 billion. Its shares' average annual return over 15 years is 19.5%, almost three times the yearly average of the S&P 500.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV