5. Ecolab (ECL), the global leader in the cleaning and sanitation industry, develops and markets products and services for the hospitality, food-service, health-care and industrial markets. Its shares have gained 12% this year, giving it a market value of almost $13 billion. The shares carry a projected dividend yield of 1.25%. The company has an amazing 15-year average annualized return of 13%.
6. Kirby (KEX), provides inland waterways marine transportation and diesel engine services in the U.S. Its shares are up 43% this year, giving it a market value of $3.5 billion.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV