3. Buckeye Technologies (BKI), a $1.3 billion company in the forest products industry, has seen its shares rise 52% this year. The company manufactures and distributes cellulose-based specialty products.
4. Royal Gold's (RGLD) shares have gained 48% this year, giving it a $4.4 billion market value. The company owns royalty interests in various producing, development, evaluation, and exploration stage projects in the quest for gold, silver, copper, lead, and zinc metals.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV