The Company’s balance sheet and financial position remain strong. As of September 30, 2011, the Company’s cash, cash equivalents and investments totaled $56.3 million, working capital is $60.4 million, and the Company has no outstanding bank debt.
Recent Company Highlights
- Announced the release of TechTarget Social Engage™, an innovative new social media platform that enables technology buyers to collaborate with other buyers simultaneously across different online media. Dell was the first customer to take advantage of this platform for their “The power to do more” campaign.
- Announced the launch of three new websites aimed at the cloud market. The sites are: SearchCloudProvider.com™. SearchCloudSecurity.com™ and SearchCloudStorage.com™. These new sites build on the Company’s existing portfolio of cloud and virtualization media by targeting the specific areas of cloud computing that are experiencing the most rapid growth and are in need of the most resources. These sites complement the existing properties in the TechTarget cloud and virtualization portfolio which include: SearchCloudComputing.com™, SearchServerVirtualization.com™, SearchVirtualDesktop.com™, SearchVirtualStorage.com™ and BrianMadden.com™.
- Was the official media sponsor for the fifth consecutive year at VMworld for the “Best of VMworld” Award program in Las Vegas in September and for the second consecutive year in Copenhagen in October.
In the fourth quarter of 2011, the Company expects total revenues to be within the range of $28.7 million to $30.1 million; online revenues within the range of $26.0 million to $27.0 million; events revenues within the range of $2.7 million to $3.1 million and adjusted EBITDA to be within the range of $8.5 million to $9.5 million.Conference Call and Webcast TechTarget will discuss these financial results in a conference call at 5:00 p.m. (Eastern Time) today (November 9, 2011). Supplemental financial information and prepared remarks for the conference call will be posted to the Investor Information section of our website simultaneously with this press release.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV