McCormick & Schmick's Poison Pill And Buyout For $8.75 Per Share Prompts Stockholder Investigation By Goldfarb Branham Law Firm LLP Securities Lawyers
DALLAS, Nov. 9, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Goldfarb Branham LLP is investigating whether certain officers and directors of McCormick & Schmick (NASDAQ: MSSR) violated shareholder protection laws by agreeing to sell the company for $8.75 per share. Concerned investors are encouraged to contact attorney Hamilton Lindley at 877-583-2855 or firstname.lastname@example.org about their rights and remedies.
"Earlier this year, McCormick & Schmick's board adopted a "poison pill" to block a takeover after rejecting a $9.25 share offer from rival Landry's," said Hamilton Lindley. "Our proposed class action lawsuit seeks to ensure that the McCormick & Schmick shareholders receive the best value reasonably available and a fair process in this buyout."
Goldfarb Branham LLP lawyers have significant experience representing shareholders and whistleblowers in securities lawsuits nationwide. McCormick & Schmick investors – or anyone with knowledge about this acquisition – should contact lawyer Hamilton Lindley at email@example.com or 877-583-2855.
Hamilton Lindley Goldfarb Branham LLP2501 N. Harwood, Ste. 1801 Dallas, TX 75201(877) 583-2855 Toll Free Telephone (214) 583-2233 Local Phone Number (214) 583-2234 Fax Number firstname.lastname@example.org www.goldfarbbranham.comSOURCE Goldfarb Branham LLP
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV