Let us now turn to slide number three of the presentation to first discuss our balance sheet, which we’d like to highlight, because we believe it is one of the healthiest in the drybulk industry.
As of today, our senior debt stands at $268 million, including the full withdraw able amount from the Credit Agricole facility for the financing of Star Polaris that is going to be delivered next week. Important to mention is that we have zero CapEx commitments from now on.
Our current cash position stands at $39 million, Star Bulk has resisted exposure to interest rate swaps and we’re taking the full benefit of the prevailing low interest rates as all of our loans are based on floating rates.
According to analyst consensus estimates on Bloomberg, our 2012 EBITDA is expected to be around $52 million. Our net debt amounts to around $230 million. And so, our net debt stands at around 4.4 times consensus 2012 EBITDA.Our principal repayment commitments for this year are down substantially compared to last year since our loan repayment schedules were intentionally designed to be front-loaded. Specifically, as you can see in the bar graph, during 2010, our principal repayments stood at $68 million, while our 2011 repayment commitments stand at $37 million out of which the remaining amount till year end stands at only $1.5 million. Our principal repayment commitments amount to $35 million for each of 2012 and 2013. We believe that these characteristics make Star Bulk one of the most financially solid players in the drybulk industry today. Please turn to slide four to discuss our third and nine months 2011 financial highlights. In the third quarter 2011, gross revenue amounted to $26.3 million and our net loss amounted to $3 million. Excluding non-cash items, such as amortization differed revenue and stock based compensation, our net loss for the third quarter amounted to $1.5 million.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV