CHATTANOOGA, Tenn., Nov. 9, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Covenant Transportation Group, Inc. (Nasdaq/GS: CVTI) announced it will release its third quarter earnings after the market closes today. Covenant Transportation Group, Inc. will hold a live conference call to discuss its third quarter earnings release on Thursday, November 10, at 10:00 a.m. Eastern time. Individuals with questions may dial in at 800-351-4894 (U.S./ Canada) and 334-323-7224 (International), access code CTG3. An audio replay will be available for one week following the call at 877-919-4059, access code 44003451. In addition, you will be able to listen to the audio replay for an extended period of time on our investor website, under the icon "Audio Archives." For additional statistical and financial information that may be discussed on the conference call, please visit our website at www.ctginvestor.com under the icon "News Releases."
Covenant Transportation Group, Inc. is a group of transportation providers that offers premium transportation services for customers throughout the United States. The consolidated group includes operations from Covenant Transport and Covenant Transport Solutions of Chattanooga, Tennessee; Southern Refrigerated Transport of Texarkana, Arkansas, and Star Transportation of Nashville, Tennessee. The group operates one of the fifteen largest truckload fleets in North America as measured by revenue.
SOURCE Covenant Transportation Group, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV