MB Financial Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (MBFI)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for MB Financial Corporation (Nasdaq:MBFI) is tomorrow, November 10, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of one cent per share. At a price of $16.41 as of 9:50 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 0.2%. The average volume for MB Financial has been 427,700 shares per day over the past 30 days. MB Financial has a market cap of $929.4 million and is part of the financial sector and banking industry. Shares are down 4.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. MB Financial, Inc. operates as the holding company for MB Financial Bank, N.A that offers commercial and retail banking, and wealth management services to small and middle market businesses, and leasing companies in the United States. The company has a P/E ratio of 40.4, below the average banking industry P/E ratio of 63 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV