Jones Lang LaSalle Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (JLL)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Jones Lang LaSalle (NYSE:JLL) is tomorrow, November 10, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 15 cents per share. At a price of $62.68 as of 9:50 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 0.5%. The average volume for Jones Lang LaSalle has been 647,600 shares per day over the past 30 days. Jones Lang LaSalle has a market cap of $2.8 billion and is part of the financial sector and real estate industry. Shares are down 22.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated provides integrated real estate and investment management services to owner, occupier, and investor clients worldwide. The company has a P/E ratio of 16.6, below the average real estate industry P/E ratio of 17.1 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV