NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Intersil Corporation (Nasdaq:ISIL) is tomorrow, November 10, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 12 cents per share. At a price of $11.53 as of 9:50 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 4.1%. The average volume for Intersil has been 1.5 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Intersil has a market cap of $1.5 billion and is part of the technology sector and electronics industry. Shares are down 22.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Intersil Corporation engages in the design, development, manufacture, and marketing of analog and mixed-signal integrated circuits. The company has a P/E ratio of 21.5, equal to the average electronics industry P/E ratio and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about ISIL
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV