NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Plum Creek Timber Co Inc (NYSE:PCL) is tomorrow, November 10, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 42 cents per share. At a price of $36.88 as of 9:51 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 4.5%. The average volume for Plum Creek Timber Co has been 1.9 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Plum Creek Timber Co has a market cap of $6 billion and is part of the financial sector and real estate industry. Shares are down 0.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Plum Creek Timber Company, Inc. is a publicly owned real estate investment trust (REIT). The trust owns and manages timberlands in the United States. Its products include lumber products, plywood, medium density fiberboard, and related by-products, such as wood chips. The company has a P/E ratio of 31.9, above the average real estate industry P/E ratio of 31.6 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about PCL
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV