Otter Tail Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (OTTR)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Otter Tail Corporation (Nasdaq:OTTR) is tomorrow, November 10, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 30 cents per share. At a price of $20.43 as of 9:48 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 6%. The average volume for Otter Tail has been 185,000 shares per day over the past 30 days. Otter Tail has a market cap of $720.5 million and is part of the utilities sector and utilities industry. Shares are down 11.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Otter Tail Corporation engages in electric and nonelectric operations in the United States and internationally. It operates in six segments: Electric, Plastics, Manufacturing, Health Services, Food Ingredient Processing, and Other Business Operations. The company has a P/E ratio of 28.5, above the average utilities industry P/E ratio of 23 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV