Nov. 9, 2011
& Company, LLC, a leading investment bank specializing in the global natural resources supply chain, will host its 2nd Annual Global Metals, Mining & Materials Conference on
November 16-17, 2011
New York City
. More than 60 top-tier metals & mining, precious metals, coal mining and agricultural and commodity chemical companies will present at the two-day conference. Keynote speakers include
, President and Chief Executive Officer of Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold (NYSE: FCX);
, Editor and Publisher of
The Gartman Letter
, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of U.S. Steel (NYSE: X).
"We are proud to host an extensive lineup of leading companies at our 2nd Annual Global Metals, Mining & Materials Conference," said
, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of
& Co. "This two-day event will provide investors with an ideal platform to expand their industry relationships and learn more about the key factors driving the resilient market that exists for critical commodities on a global basis."
The format of the conference will consist of presentations and panel discussions, as well as one-on-one meetings with company management. Companies, by sector, scheduled to participate include:
METALS & MINING
– AK Steel (NYSE: AKS), Alcoa Inc. (NYSE: AA), Allegheny Technologies (NYSE: ATI), Arcelor Mittal (NYSE: MT), BHP Billiton (NYSE: BHP), Cameco Corporation (NYSE: CCJ), Century Aluminum (NASDAQ: CENX), China Gerui Advanced Materials Group (NASDAQ: CHOP); Cliffs Natural Resources (NYSE: CLF),
(NYSE: DNN), Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold (NYSE: FCX), General Moly (NYSE: GMO), Globe Specialty Metals (NYSE: GSM), GrafTech (NYSE: GTI), Kaiser Aluminum (NASDAQ: KALU), Materion (NYSE: MTRN), Mercator (TSX: ML), Metals
Holdings (NASDAQ: MUSA), Molycorp (NYSE: MCP), NCI Building Systems, (NYSE: NCS), Orbite Aluminae Inc. (TSX: ORT), Quadra FNX Mining (TSX: QUX), Reliance Steel & Aluminum (NYSE: RS), Stillwater Mining Company (NYSE: SWC), SunCoke Energy (NYSE: SXC), Talison Lithium (TSX: TLH), Teck Resources (NYSE: TCK), Thompson Creek Metals Company (NYSE: TC), Uranerz Energy Corporation (NYSE: URZ), Uranium Energy Corporation (NYSE: UEC) and U.S. Steel Corp. (NYSE: X).
– Agnico-Eagle Mines Limited (NYSE: AEM), Coeur d'Alene Mines Corporation (NYSE: CDE), First Majestic Silver Corporation (NYSE: AG), Golden Minerals Company (NYSE: AUMN), Hecla Mining Company (NYSE: HL), Ivanhoe Mines Ltd. (NYSE: IVN), Kinross Gold Corporation (NYSE: KGC), Newmont Mining Corporation (NYSE: NEM), NovaGold Resources (NYSE: NG), Pan American Silver Corporation (NASDAQ: PAAS), Seabridge Gold (NYSE: SA), Silver Standard Resources (NASDAQ: SSRI) and Silver Wheaton Corporation (NYSE: SLW).
– Alpha Natural Resources (NYSE: ANR), Arch Coal (NYSE: ACI), CONSOL Energy (CNX), James River Coal Company (NASDAQ: JRCC) and Walter Energy, Inc. (NYSE: WLT).
– Agrium (NYSE: AGU), CVR Partners, LP (NYSE: UAN), K+S Group (ETR: SDF), Mosaic (NYSE: MOS), and Yara International ASA (OSL: YAR).
COMMODITY CHEMICALS -
Braskem (NYSE: BAK), Celanese (NYSE: CE), CF Industries (NYSE: CF), Eastman Chemical Company (NYSE: EMN), Georgia Gulf Corporation (NYSE: GGC), Methanex (NASDAQ: MEOH), and Westlake (NYSE: WLK).
There will be a commodities lunch panel discussion at noon on
featuring representatives of CRU,
& Company, Doyle Trading Consultants LLC and Oceanic Iron Ore Corp.
The conference will be led by
Anthony B. Rizzuto, Jr.
, Managing Director of Equity Research – Metals & Mining;
– Director, Metals & Mining
; Adam P. Graf
, CFA, Director – Precious Metals & Mining;
, Director – Coal Mining, Hybrid Utilities and Independent Power Producers; and
, Managing Director – Agricultural and Commodity Chemicals.
For further details regarding
& Co.'s 2nd Annual Global Metals, Mining & Materials Conference, please contact
& Co., LLC (MEMBER: FINRA/SIPC) is a research-driven investment bank focused on energy, transportation, infrastructure, and other industries that compose the global supply chain. The firm's industry-leading analysts, bankers, and traders offer unique insight into the companies and markets that provide the building blocks of the global economy.
provides institutional sales and trading, equity research, mergers and acquisitions advisory, and underwriting services. For more information regarding
, please visit
& Company, LLC