Celadon Group Inc. (NYSE:CGI) announced today that members of its executive management team will participate in the Stephens Fall Investment Conference to be held at The New York Palace Hotel in New York, New York. Celadon will present on Wednesday, November 16, 2011 at 2:00 p.m. Eastern.
A general business overview of Celadon will be presented to the investment community and during one-on-one meetings with investors. The investor materials provided by Celadon will be publicly available on the internet through the “Investor Information” link on the Celadon website at www.celadongroup.com.
Celadon Group Inc. ( www.celadongroup.com), through its subsidiaries, provides long-haul, full-truckload freight service across the United States, Canada and Mexico. The company also owns Celadon Logistics Services, which provides freight brokerage; less-than-truckload services; Celadon Dedicated Services, which provides supply chain management solutions, such as warehousing and dedicated fleet services; and owns a minority interest in TruckersB2B ( www.truckersb2b.com) which provides cost savings to member fleets.
This press release and the conference announced may contain forward-looking statements made by the Company that involve risks, assumptions and uncertainties that are difficult to predict. Investors are directed to the information contained in Item 7A (“ Quantitative and Qualitative Disclosures About Market Risk” ) of Part II of the Company’s Annual Report on Form 10-K, filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, for a discussion of the risks that may affect the Company’s future operating results. Actual results may differ.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV